Let's review what BLAGOJEVICH did.
1. He appointed somebody.
2. ...
That's it. It's not that he played great basketball; it's that he played the Wizards. Imagine I can do some thing. You say I can't do it, not because I can't, but just because you don't want me to do it. National media descends, furiously interested in the great confrontation we've constructed. Then, I do. The media applauds my ability and say I really gave you a thrashing. But really, I just did what I did. It was only the fact that you said I couldn't that caused the attention.
The blunderific qualities of the Reid/BLAGOJEVICH/Senator Bossman drama aside, I feel for Sen. Reid. BLAGOJEVICH got caught on tape saying hilariously corrupt things - didn't he even say "I want to make money" at one point? - and you, along with the President-elect and every Democrat in Washington and Illinois agrees that Blago's corruption spree disqualifies him from appointing anybody and you say as much. It turns out everybody was wrong and he can, but you catch the blame for it all! It all seems so unfair.
No comments:
Post a Comment