Thursday, September 17, 2009

We Was Jerkin to the Right / Jerkin to the Left

Looking at The Atlantic's list of most influential voices in this here body politic of ours, I'm fascinated.  Let's try to characterize the ideological positions of the top 15 briefly. It's subjective I know.

1. Krugman - Left
2. Limbaugh - Far Right
3. Will - Right
4. Friedman - Haha, who the fuck knows. Lets just put him down as Establishmentarian
5. Brooks - Center Right
6. Krauthammer - Neocon Right
7. Beck - Far Right (and clearly the least sane of the top ten)
8. Rich - Center Left
9. Sullivan - Center Right (but moving, at an accelerating pace I think, to the left)
10. Rove - Far Right
11. Hannity - Far Right
12. Broder - Establishmentarian Right
13. Noonan - Establishmentarian Right
14. Maddow - Left
15. Huffington - I actually try to avoid most everything she writes, so I don't know.


I guess your basic takeaway from this is to scream LIBRUL MEDIA LIBRUL MEDIA over and over until the other drunk guy at the bar acknowledges you.  I know, I know. Disproving claims of liberal media bias is amateur stuff.  But ain't nobody payin me for this shit, ya know?

No comments: