Tuesday, October 6, 2009
MDMA Got You Feelin' Like a Champion / City Never Sleeps, Better Slip You an Ambien
Andrew Sullivan seems to be a pretty passionate guy, but, as in this case where he called Saddam the greatest threat to ever face the American republic, his passion leads to a detrimental gullability here. Yes, President Obama needs to manage his time. But, I mean, the President was in Copenhagen for, I've read, 5 hours. He was in the air before the IOC started voting! And yet Obama was narcissistic and arrogant in trying to secure the Olympics? I swear, I don't wake up, saying to myself, I'm going to apologize for the President today, but when people bitch - and make no mistake, thats all that this piece did - about our Head of State spending five hours trying to bring the Olympics to our country, whether his hometown or not, I don't know what else to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment