skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
J Starr
Naaw Dogg, Why Not Me?
Friday, October 2, 2009
My 112 CD Blast / I Was Cashed / She Came Twice, I Came Last / Roll the Grass
It is amazing how extremely different confessions to marital infidelity can be.
Here
, the comedians admittance. Pretty funny, but, ultimately, kinda awkward.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chapati Mystery
Enigmakaty
Hendrick Hertzberg
Spencer Ackerman
Ezra Klein
Matt Yglesias
Ta-Nehisi Coates
Andrew Sullivan
TalkingPointsMemo
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(61)
►
December
(3)
▼
October
(9)
Big Boy Bracelets
I Don't Give a Fuck About Your Maaaaaaaan
Show 'Em How to Move in a Room Full of Vultures
Turn My Swag On
The Rams Won the Super Bowl / Bought Myself a Ring
I Made a Yankee Hat More Famous Than a Yankee Can
MDMA Got You Feelin' Like a Champion / City Never ...
We Don't Want Niggas to Ever Win
My 112 CD Blast / I Was Cashed / She Came Twice, I...
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(43)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(28)
Labels
2016
Afghanistan
Bailout
Biden
Blagojevich
Chas Freeman
Chicago
Clinton
Detroit
Fack
Fuck What an Asshole
GOP
Health Care
hip hop
Iran
Jindal
Krugman
Lions
Media
NHL
NR
Obama
Palin
Powerline
Prop 8
Race
Red Wings
Reid
story
Technology
The beginning
The Bus
The South
TPM
Yglesias
No comments:
Post a Comment