skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
J Starr
Naaw Dogg, Why Not Me?
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
The Label of a Snitch is a Lifetime Scar
CNN
: Jesse Jackson, Jr. has been a U.S. Attorney's Office informant against Blago for close to a decade.
Sigh. I don't know which looks worse for J3. Being clumsily caught willing to pay for a senate seat, or being a snitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chapati Mystery
Enigmakaty
Hendrick Hertzberg
Spencer Ackerman
Ezra Klein
Matt Yglesias
Ta-Nehisi Coates
Andrew Sullivan
TalkingPointsMemo
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(61)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(43)
▼
December
(15)
Hatin' Like a City Cop
I Was Once Told Ignorance is Bliss, I Was Busy Cou...
I Never Lied to the People, Not One Time
Label Me Greedy Gettin Green, But Seldom Seen
The Label of a Snitch is a Lifetime Scar
The More the Doors Lift Up, The Feds Won't Give Up
If All I Rap About is Coke, Let That Tell You Some...
Makin Money the Fly Way
You Can't See Me
A Million Here, A Million There
Grindin'
What the Deal Is
You Can Find Me Butt Naked, Twistin the O
Smokin on Hay
Pounds Down in Georgetown
►
November
(28)
Labels
2016
Afghanistan
Bailout
Biden
Blagojevich
Chas Freeman
Chicago
Clinton
Detroit
Fack
Fuck What an Asshole
GOP
Health Care
hip hop
Iran
Jindal
Krugman
Lions
Media
NHL
NR
Obama
Palin
Powerline
Prop 8
Race
Red Wings
Reid
story
Technology
The beginning
The Bus
The South
TPM
Yglesias
No comments:
Post a Comment