Of course, Freeman is not the first to accuse supporters of Israel–whom many will identify simply as “Jews”–of having dual loyalties at best, or not being loyal to the United States at all, at worst.
Whence this whimsical "many"? / Who identify the "Jews"? / Interjected into sentence / To make it seem as news / That Freeman talking shit / about me and you
This makes it difficult, though, to really believe these guys. They effectively lie, writing, 'Chas Freeman accuses all Jews of Treason,' then go on to attack him for his radical beliefs. I just haven't found Freeman to be objectionable. I know I haven't agreed with everything I'd read him as saying, and his predictive vision may not be the one Truth, but his lines of argument just aren't outside the bounds of reasonableness. Yet, without explication we are told that what he says is obviously unacceptable.
Vigilant Conformity Scores Win Over Prospect of Alternative Opinions
I find it a sour affair.
No comments:
Post a Comment