Friday, November 21, 2008

Governor Oblivious to Turkey Slaughter

This is all over the web, but I just have to post it. I'm posting the MSNBC video simply because the captions running on the bottom of the screen are hilarious. You can tell they had too many good headlines to use only one, so they just used them all. Watch:




My favorite part, by far, is when she mockingly derides "heavy-handed politics" and criticism then goes on to say, "Certainly we'll invite criticism for even doing this too, but this was fun." So she either didn't realize that having turkey slaughter as the backdrop to her fun, spunky, Thanksgiving interview was weird, or she knew it was weird and thought, "What the hey, this is just real Alaska don't you know there?" Either way, though....

Just to repeat so we never forget the brink the GOP nearly brought us to, again: This Woman Could Have Been President.


1 comment:

TSF said...

A non hip-hop title? Sacrilege! "I Call Your Holiday Hell Day." Save that one for Thursday.